Wednesday, February 8, 2012

2 in ! Ceramic Straightener & Curlers?

Where could i get a 2in1 Straightener/Curler?


Something that's effective and not too pricey. One that's worth the price?


ooh, %26amp; i prefer something that won't damage my hair too much. :P





I live in Canada, Ontario, around the GTA. ( Toronto )


:)


Store names %26amp; link would be very helpful! :D





thankkyouu in advance :)2 in ! Ceramic Straightener %26amp; Curlers?
I have a Solia ceramic hair straightener... I got it for about $100 off of folica.com It's pretty good, it's supposed to be better than a CHI and that's why I got it! %26amp; Ceramic hair straighteners are good because they do not damage your hair as much as other hair straighteners, and always use a heat protectant on your hair as well!2 in ! Ceramic Straightener %26amp; Curlers?
I'm pretty sure you can find CHI in Canada. Its like $120 though. I got my pink Cortex one for $20 dollars though. Works just like the CHI. Goodluck.

No comments:

Post a Comment