Friday, February 10, 2012

GHD straightener reviews/ help on this situation please?

heres my problem:


in the past year , i have owned the chi, chi turbo, solia and sedu. right now i have the sedu and it just broke. its worked the best for me so far out of all of them, and yes, better than the chi, i hated the chi, it didnt straighten my hair well. / didnt keep it straight. i do use products to protect my hair.





so like i said , my sedu just broke and yes its worked the best so far.. but im wondering if theres anythign else out there.


im hearing rave reviews about the ghd, but i also heard rave reviews about the chi and i hate it!





so im stuck. is there anyone who doesnt like the ghd? / can u comment on it, and tell me if and how its different than the CHI?





also, when i return my sedu, i will have a 100 dollar credit at ulta, and i dont think they sell ghds theree.. and im not sure between me and my parents that ill be able to get 250 for a ghd, help!





thanks! i know this is a lot..GHD straightener reviews/ help on this situation please?
Yeah GHDs are good, I had them for a few years and they are better than most. But last year I got FHIs and they are far better! I have really thick, wavy/curly hair and these got my hair poker straight and kept it that way! They are more expensive but well worth it!
  • makeup tricks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment