Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I bought a two inch ceramic straightener and i regret it now!?

i think i shoulda got a 1 inch because its really hard to move it around and my sister wants to curl her hair and i found out you can curl your hair with a straightener but it needs to be a one inch and i was wondering if it really makes that much of a difference?I bought a two inch ceramic straightener and i regret it now!?
I personally like the 1 inch but the 2 inch straightens faster which is good.I bought a two inch ceramic straightener and i regret it now!?
it doesn't make a difference for straightening, I think the 2 inch actually straightens better/faster...

but you can't curl your hair with a 2 inch taht would just llook funny.

=[

good luck
It actually does.

Attempt to take it back.

=/



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;/a>
uhh its not that great looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment