Friday, February 10, 2012

Has anybody tried Conair's Pro Ceramic Straightener?

I was thinking about buying it since my hair is really thick(I broke my other 2'' straightener)and I hate blow drying it. It drys wet hair(I can't wash my hair unless I blow dry it and I need my mom's help)and dry hair. I wanted it while I was on vacation, but I didn't have enough money to buy it then. But now that I'm getting paid tomorrow, I just might buy it from target. I'm torn between the reviews it got. I wanted to know if anybody else has bought it before. Here's the link just in case:http://www.target.com/Conair-Pro-Ceramic/a>Has anybody tried Conair's Pro Ceramic Straightener?
No, save your money. This will do nothing for you. You need to get a professional iron. Go to a beauty salon and ask them to help you. Don't go to Sally's. You need a really iron. Buy one from a stylist that is a 2-4 inch plates. This will cut your time major in half. Check on ebay for a pro iron. It will cost you about 100.00 and up. Major worth it!!!! You will be happier you did it. With your thick hair you need the proper tools.



Tip your hair dresser 19 yrs. exp.Has anybody tried Conair's Pro Ceramic Straightener?
YES!!! I have it and I love it. I use it all the time to straighten my hair. Its not the best when it comes to drying and straightening wet hair because you have to straighten 1 spot over and over. Other than that it works great. If you really want a good wet to straight straightener then I suggest this:



http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productD/a>
it is a great product. you have to take smaller sections of the hair and apply a serum to the hair for better results. maybe a little mousse to keep the hair from reverting.
i have that straightner %26amp;%26amp; i love it! my best friend has it to %26amp;%26amp; she loves hers.



its a great straightner...i would definately recommend you get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment