Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Styling techniques with a ceramic straightener.?

I'm looking for new ways to style my hair with my straightener. I've been to the ghdhair.com site - I love the techniques they do with just a straightener.





So I'm trying to find other sites like that - that give tutorials on how to create different styles just using a straightener.





Or if anyone has tricks of their own, that'd be great too!





Thanks in advance :)Styling techniques with a ceramic straightener.?
go to www.youtube.com and type in ';straightener tips';... a couple of things come up there that can be helpful! a lot of times websites dont provide videos or demos... youtube is great cuz its real people explaining these things as they demonstrate. its how i learned to do a few vintage hairstyles. Good Luck :)Styling techniques with a ceramic straightener.?
Use it like a curler. It makes your hair wavy.
Using the straightner over and over again.. can damage your hair. last year i wanted to experiment with my own striaghtner like you wish to do.. but then i was disappointed because my hair got damaged.. and it is still recovering now!! pls use your straither maximum for 1 time wk.. NO MATTER WHAT IT;S STRENGHT IS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment