Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Remington Slimline Digital Ceramic Straightener?

I was just wondering whether anyone knows if these are any good?





I have slighty thick, long and very layered hair.





Does anyone know of any problems associated with the straightener or any problems experienced using it?





If anyone has suggestions for better and similar priced hair straighteners that would be great too. The max amount I want to pay is $100 AUS.





Ive been looking around for a cheap hair straightener with slim plates and heat settings, so far this was the best one I could find for its price and the reviews I have read for it are all quite positive.Remington Slimline Digital Ceramic Straightener?
Dont get it. It tends to rip/pull out hair and really isnt suitable for your hairtype.


Try a bigger straightener


Beast of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment