Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Do I NEED a ';ceramic straightener'; to use on the relaxer for hair?

i wanna use Rusk's Radical Anti Curl to straighten my curly/wavy hair but my dad says you need to buy a ';$300 ceramic straightener'; to do the job. He's been cutting hair and he's owned a hair salon in chicago for over 30 years, so I trust him when he says that I need the damn straightner thing. But, is that REALLY how you apply the ';anti curl'; at home? I heard you just comb it in. Help please?!?Do I NEED a ';ceramic straightener'; to use on the relaxer for hair?
it depends on the directions for the straightening chemical you want to use. you should have a chemical relaxer done by a salon anyways to make sure you dont damage your hair and it comes out right. id trust your dad on this one

No comments:

Post a Comment