Friday, February 10, 2012

OK. I have a conair 3/4'; ceramic straightener and it doesn't work on my hair. I need a good straigthener! Help?

I have thin hair and I have to turn my straightener all the way up. That doesn't seem right to me. I want a new straightener but I have no clue what to get or even look for so I need assistance. Everybody says that CHI straighteners are the best, but will they be too hot on thin hair? And can you adjust the temperature? Please give any help that you can! Thanks!OK. I have a conair 3/4'; ceramic straightener and it doesn't work on my hair. I need a good straigthener! Help?
i have a remington and i love it, its pretty cheap and works wondersOK. I have a conair 3/4'; ceramic straightener and it doesn't work on my hair. I need a good straigthener! Help?
CHIs are amazing, but their prices aren't. The Bed Head rock star straightener is AMAZING and cheap. It doesn't have an adjustable temp, but it heats up in about 10 seconds, doesn't pull, works great on ALL hair types, and can also curl and wave your hair. It works amazingly well and only costs about $60.00
i have a chi...and no you cant adjust the temperature (atleast not on mine) its kinda expensive but well worth it...its the best straightener i've ever had and my hair is kinda thin
i love my chi and no you cant adjust the temp but they work great on thin hair and don't damage it trust me, allot of hairstylist recommend it
Chi!
i have really thin hair and it works great still.


just dont forget heat protective
try a chi. my friend has one! it works great!
Chi and GHD are great high end straighteners...the low end that still gives great results and do straighten all types of hair are Revlon and bed head.


i have thick hair, i usually bring my Revlon 1 inch hair straightener traveling, it heats up quick and it cools quick. it has 25 heat settings. ive had it for 8 years and it still has not gone out...its really durable and trusty surprisingly and it was only about 25- 30 dollars lol...ive tried the bed head straightener, it does not have a setting but it does straighten well and it does heat up quick.


chi straighteners do have an adjustable heat setting


i have a chi, and revlon hair straightener (i dislike conair for straightening too, they do better with curlers)
  • color cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment