Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Would you rather buy a Chi Ceramic Straightener, or a Hai Straightener?

I want one of these that lasts longs, makes my curly hair spaghetti straight and shiny. Also, I want one that is easy to use . Thanks so much, guys:)Would you rather buy a Chi Ceramic Straightener, or a Hai Straightener?
CHI all the way! i have it and ive had it for like 3 years now and it still is in great shape. My hair gets so silky and straight its amazing, all my friends love my hair. it heats up fairly quick and its really easy to use and store. to protect my hair from the heat, i use biolex biologe biolace somehting like that i forget the name, but its a matrix product and i think you can get it at any hair salon probably and it works great! ive been straightening my hair for three years now and my hair is as healthy as ever! hope i helped:)Would you rather buy a Chi Ceramic Straightener, or a Hai Straightener?
i have a chi and it is amazing! it straightens my curly hair in half the time my old one did. it only takes me about 10-15 minutes. and it makes it super straight and shiny. and it stays straight
DEFINATLEY THE CHI CERAMIC STRAIGHTNER :) It makes your hair super duperr straight and shiny! So worth the price. Also the CHI is the best straightner out there, so if you want a straightner, i suggest CHI
Chi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment