Wednesday, February 8, 2012

(REVLON 1'; Ceramic Straightener RV062) Would a hairdresser recommend it as a good product? 鈾?

Is it a good choice to buy and frankly does it horribly damage hair or would a HAIRDRESSER recommend it?(REVLON 1'; Ceramic Straightener RV062) Would a hairdresser recommend it as a good product? 鈾?
I would prefer babyliss, I would not use the revlon one.(REVLON 1'; Ceramic Straightener RV062) Would a hairdresser recommend it as a good product? 鈾?
Your very welcome, if ever your needing help just give me a shout,

Report Abuse



A hairdresser would definitly reccommend that. Actually they usually reccommend ceramic products and ion hairdryers.
it works amazing....my hair dresser recommended it to me
yes its a great choice of straightener.my hairdresser swears by it.good luck with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment