Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Whats better glass hair straighteners or ceramics straighteners?

im bald so a iasked the mrs she says ceramic every time./Whats better glass hair straighteners or ceramics straighteners?
a glass straightener is way better and works so much better i have tried them both and would never go back to a ceramic straightenerWhats better glass hair straighteners or ceramics straighteners?
Ceramics definately! Tried both and with my evil curly frizzy mess I swear by ceramics everytime! And is 3 sets of varying sized ones too many... hmmm lol


Xx~xX
Infrared ceramics.
My sister has GHD ceramic...she don't complain, Well when the iron broke i used her hair straighteners to iron my jeans lol it was a disaster!!!
ceramics every time can't beat them.
ceramic hair straightners are best.
Ceramic, I think.
glass
Whatever goes to a higher temprature.





simple
I love ceramics - have tried both and still the old favourites win every time
ceramic like duh, update ppl update!
CERAMIC , that's my vote. They heat nicely with less frizz

No comments:

Post a Comment