Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Best ceramic straightener?

I'm looking to buy a good quality straightener that's full ceramic... a lot of people swear by a CHI but it's only ceramic-plated, just like my Conair which I got for $20...



I was thinking of a GHD styler but I heard it has no heat control and shouldn't be used more than 2x a week... I straighten my curly hair every other day when I wash my hair so I'm thinking GHD might not be for me.



Any recommendations? Thanks in advance!Best ceramic straightener?
i have ghds...i use them everyday of the week. my hair is in really good condition and people always comment on how soft and good condition it is. if you use ghd's then make sure you put loads of conditioner on your hair when you wash it and make sure that its a really good brand conditioner aswell. if your that worried about the damage to your hair then use a heat protecting spray and this will protect it from the heat. goodluck =]Best ceramic straightener?
CHI. I have the same hair, it works for me.



Answer Mine.?:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;/a>
GHD - brilliant!



Couldn't live without them, they leave your hair feeling lovely and it stays streight for ages.



%26lt;/3
I use GHDs every day, with heat protector spray and my hair isnt in that bad condition
chi or taurs
no no no get the sedu straightner

!

go to folica.com and see the recommendations!

i have a sedu and it works GREAT with CHI heat protectant spray

the CHI is okay but the Sedu is wayyyy better

the smaller one is for the people with shortish hair

and the longer one for thick/ long hair

go to folica.com and read the 1487483248 recommendations
A Chi is not like the Con-air!! I did the cheap route too. A chi heats up in less than a minute to 300+ degrees. The ceramic plates help distribute the heat more evenly to get more straightening done in one pass. The cord is even longer so you can have a bigger range of motion when styling your hair. Chi's and Paul Mitchell flat irons are the only straighteners that my stylists have used on my hair.



I use my Chi frequently, 3-5x a week. It takes me ten minutes or less to straighten my hair, depending on how I am styling it. My hair is down to the middle of my back. It hasn't damaged my hair too much since every time I get my hair cut my stylists are always amazed at how healthy my hair is.



My best advice is when straightening your hair break it up into sections to straighten, it will look better and take less time!!! Get the Chi, you won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment