Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Conair Tourmaline Ceramic Straightener Question?

I have the Conair Tourmaline Ceramic Straightener, picture: http://www.amazon.com/Conair-Tourmaline-/a> and I've had it for about a year. It was a good hair straightener, one of the best that I've had, but now when I plug it in, it won't heat up. Has anyone experienced this problem before with this straightener? And does anyone know how to fix this?Conair Tourmaline Ceramic Straightener Question?
You should never try to fix a problem like this, too dangerous. With conair I think they usually have a 2 or 3 year warranty if something goes wrong with one of their appliances. You need your receipt and the original box that it came in. you can return it to get it repaired or they will send you a new one. I had a problem with my white conair flat iron, and was sent a brand new flat iron. Hopes this helps and hope you saved your receipt and box! If not just do it for the future it will save you money.

No comments:

Post a Comment