Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Is the conair dry/wet ceramic straightener good?

I had this flat iron. Don't use it on your wet hair! It will fry it. This flat iron also gets really hot, too hot. So, don't use it at the highest heat. Mine burt/damaged my hair. So, I got rid of mine. I now have a GVP that I like better!



http://www.sallybeauty.com/generic-value/a>Is the conair dry/wet ceramic straightener good?
no, i bought one a little while ago, and it doesn't really straighten my hair, it just makes it dry and frizzy. i don't know about you, but my hair is naturally curly, and it doesn't work with me. plus, making your hair from wet2straight in less than 3 seconds can't be good for your hair. i think just blow drying the straightening would be less damage. i also use a heat spray for my hair before i straighten it and it helps the damage. =DIs the conair dry/wet ceramic straightener good?
N00000000!!! it fryss your hair up and leaves it really frizzy. try bedhead or CHI:))
i heard it sucks. nothing from conair usually works either. it all burns ur hair
Honestly, its horrible. It leaves your hair frizzy and dries it out.
  • color cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment