Friday, February 10, 2012

Has anyone tried the The Power of Pink Ceramic Straightener?? ((10 points for best answer!!!!!!!!))?

heres a pic

http://www.conair.com/images/hc_cs3b.jpg



I want a straightner that works well, heats up fast, gets my thick wavy hair straight and shiny, and dosent cause too much damage. Please tell me about your experinces with this straightner, i want to know if its worth my money or its just a throw away.Has anyone tried the The Power of Pink Ceramic Straightener?? ((10 points for best answer!!!!!!!!))?
Cool! we both have the same kind of hair.

I did buy this cheap straightening iron for like $14 and i regret it. It only snagged my hair and it didn't even straighten at all!!!

For thick hair, I don't suggest Conair. I've read good/bad reviews about it. Bad news usually came from people with thick hair :\

Like above, a flat iron will do miracles for you.

Folica.com is where i got my Solia (1 and one fourth ) flat iron. I've read that it's as good as a Sedu and Sedu is as good as a CHI. A Solia flat iron works really well for me. I'm happy i convinced my mom to get it and she loves it too! It's only $88 compared to $120 and when bought from folica it will include a flat iron mat which will be useful for cooling. :]Has anyone tried the The Power of Pink Ceramic Straightener?? ((10 points for best answer!!!!!!!!))?
well i have very thick flippy hair and i like to use the brand zoe like this flat iron



http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productD/a>



i dont like conair as much



most straitners work great as long as they get 400 degrees f or more

atleast from my experience



goodluck =]
its ok but not the best i recomend a Kiyoseki or a sedu

http://www.folica.com/appliances/straigh/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment