Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I need a new ceramic straightener! not too expensive!?

my straightner sucks. i have long cury hair and i need a good new straightner thats not too too expensive. do u guys have any that works really well and keeps ur hair straight all day?I need a new ceramic straightener! not too expensive!?
I am a hairstylist and I must tell you that I have tried them all. By far the best one I have ever used is my CHI. If you cannot afford one, Sally Beauty Supply makes the generic version of the CHI called the GVP. It works really good and runs about $65.00 instead of $120.00I need a new ceramic straightener! not too expensive!?
i have a chi . it works soooo amazingly and it was only a little over a hundred . get it on sale :D
try folica.com


they have great hair products such as straighteners with great reviews and prices!


i must say though that the original chi is not very good and i have slightly wavy/straight hair.


i recently ordered the solia which was rated #1 on the site.


:)
I have a Remington Wet-2-Straight. My hair is very wavy and tends to get very frizzy when I let it go au natural, but this straightener keeps my hair straight all day. Sometimes when it's more humid out I have to use a little hairspray to ensure that it will stay completely straight, but that's all.





Mine only cost about $25.00 and it works very well. It has thirty different heat settings, and it has a chart in the directions that recommend the setting right for your hair thickness and texture. I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an inexpensive straightener that works well.





However, even though it is a straightener that CAN work on wet hair, I wouldn't recommend it. It's not healthy to straighten hair while wet, and it looks best when you let it completely dry or blow-dry it before straightening it. Aside from that, it's still a great tool for a small price.





Good luck! :)
actually chi's are not that good,





it all depends on the price your asking for.





hair straighteners usually below 100$ do not work so well, but then again it depends on the brand. i have babyliss nano it cost 140$ and it is very thick in the ceramic area. that tells you that the more ceramic the more your hair is protected from the heat.


just look around and go by what i said.
bed head straighteners arent that bad......they r like $50-60
i would say conair, some of em' aren't pricey at all! They keep your hair straghit for the entire day. But, as everyone knows, how much you pay for it, is how much the quality of the item is:) GHD or Chi straightners are really good as well, but a bit more pricey-_-
get a chee is is around 80 so its not that bad

No comments:

Post a Comment