Friday, February 10, 2012

Should i get the Remington Wet 2 Straight Ceramic Straightener, 2';?

okay so recently my chi broke :'( and it was the worst day everr. so i was looking for a cheap but good straightener from walmart or something. so can you guys tell me if the wet 2 straight ceramic straigtener frm remington is good? leave you comments about it so i can decide to get it or not. or if you dont know about it but know about a different one that you think will work, then tell me about it. thanks!! :)Should i get the Remington Wet 2 Straight Ceramic Straightener, 2';?
I love mine. However, i have thin hair so the basic straighteners work well for me. A friend of mine with thick, curly hair liked hers.Should i get the Remington Wet 2 Straight Ceramic Straightener, 2';?
personally i love mine!! its wonderful

No comments:

Post a Comment