Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Can u give me a list of the things i can put into my hair before straightening (with a ceramic straightener)?

and the things i should avoid


thanxCan u give me a list of the things i can put into my hair before straightening (with a ceramic straightener)?
u wnat to use heat protecting serum, like tresemme, ghd do one also....anything that says heat protector! You dont want to use anything that makes ur hair damp, that will only singe ur hair when the heat of the straightners are put on it....


Id reccommend Kerastase oleo relax serum, bit pricy at 拢12 but lasts ages and works wonders!Can u give me a list of the things i can put into my hair before straightening (with a ceramic straightener)?
go to your local beauty salon they should have plenty of pre-straightening chemicals... Also after you straighten it definitely use redken smoothing serum its AMAZING :) hope i helped
Theres a very good product made by Bed Head called After Party. Ir works very very good. I use it all the time when i straighten my hair.
Chi makes alot of great products that will protect your hair, and you would put it in beforehand to help your hair...





I love Chi Silk Infusion
BioSilk works wonders. I would avoid mousee or gel things can get a bit sticky and weigh down the style.
I just bought some chi hair protectant and it works great.
try got2b flat ironing and blow drying lotion =]
heat defense spray.. redken makes a good spray
hair grease

No comments:

Post a Comment