Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Is Conair 1'; Wet-to-Dry Ceramic Straightener good?

jwIs Conair 1'; Wet-to-Dry Ceramic Straightener good?
At one camp I went to, a couple girls had those and they worked really good.Is Conair 1'; Wet-to-Dry Ceramic Straightener good?
Yes. I own one and it's excellent. I use it every day to dry and straighten my hair. It only takes 5-10 minutes (depending on how much hair you actually have), it dries your hair quickly, and it stays straight until the next washing! The only thing that I would have to say about it that's bad is that if you straightn your hair when it's dry, it doesn't stay straight for as long. Especially if it's a hot summer day and your hair gets damp from sweat and humidity. Hope this helped!
ITS GREAT EVEN IF UR MIXED AND U HAVE FRIZZY HAIR( which is wat i have) ITS GREAT AND IT WORKS
wet to dry is horrible for your hair...ask any professional they will tell you.
worked for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment