Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I have a ceramic straightener but it does not work good.?

i got the conair ceramic straightener and when i finish straightning my hair its straight but when i get to school it gets puffy and wavy. so i need to know if its the the name or if im using it wrong.I have a ceramic straightener but it does not work good.?
conair sucks ***. never use that brand. buy the stylix revlon, it's only like 25 dollars and it's ceramic. it works really good, believe me, my hair is super culry and people actually ask me if ie's naturally straight! and buy the paul mitchell anti frizz serum, that works well too.I have a ceramic straightener but it does not work good.?
Use something that will protect your hair from the heat and also make it lay down and look more sleek, when i flat iron my friends thin hair i use thermalsilk smooth and sleek straightening creme. It feels and smells great!
Well it depends where you live. It coulbe the humidity or it could be that the straightener does'nt work
Well, just to tell you, Conair is a terrible brand. You should use a professional hair straightener like a HAI, or a CHI. You should also buy some anti-fizz serum like pureology. Definately go to a hair salon to buy these things!
its not the money u put into the straightiner, I bought a cheap ceramic one at walmart and it works just as good as the one my stylist uses.

Try using a wax to help the hold, regis has great products, my hair has never been so straight! and it stays that way when I do it.

I have severely curly thick hard to deal with hair... and that works for me.
You need a better straightener but they're usually over $80 on ebay.
i have a really good cetamic flat iron and its called the remington t studio collection. the plates are i think 2 inches so you can grab more hair at one time so it'll take less time. but if you want a really good one, buy a chi. they are really expensive but work really good.
Hi Alexandra, You didnt mention if you live in a high humidity area. That can be sooo hard to keep hair straight in. Try using a product for use with flat irons..they are heat activated and help keep humidty out. Bet that will help. Ill bet you iron is fine. GL.
i had that i HATED it. it doesnt work and damges your hair to the maxxxx. i now have to the sedu which is AMAZING. but only if youll spend 125 on an iron lol. ill give you the sitehttp://www.folica.com/Sedu_Ionic_Cera_d1/a>

good luck
u need an industrial style ceramic straightner I.E profeesional one becasue i've had the same problem but the thing is that there gonna be a lil pricey but i think its worth it
Try using a product that will help the ceramic straightener or you could get the one advertised on the tv called:TrueCeramicPro and Sears puts it out on there web site: www.searsconnect.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment