Friday, February 10, 2012

If anyone has ever used a Bed Head 1'; Professional Tourmaline Nano-Ceramic Straightener please answer?

my straighter just broke.


[it was a vidal sasson].





i want to get a new one, that works REALLY good.





my hair goes to my shoulders it's kinda naturally straight, and thick.





i cannot get a chi, so dont say ';oh you should get a chi!';





because i cant.





the cost is $69.99





which is a little pricey, but if it works really well, it's worth the money.





and it's blue. =]]





haha, so would it work well on my hair??








thank you.If anyone has ever used a Bed Head 1'; Professional Tourmaline Nano-Ceramic Straightener please answer?
i think it will work great on your hair, as it works really great on my hair! and it locks in the moisture which doesn't leave my hair in dry condition. it's really good, try it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment