Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Infiniti by conair or revlon styling tourmaline ceramic straightener?

i have been reccomended these two. which is better?Infiniti by conair or revlon styling tourmaline ceramic straightener?
I really like wet to straight by conair! Its absolutely amazing!Infiniti by conair or revlon styling tourmaline ceramic straightener?
Actually, I would recommend the ';Chi'; hair straightener, by Farouk. It's a bit pricy, but SO worth the cost...



you see, my hair's naturally wavy and IMPOSSIBLE to straighten. no matter WHAT i did, it would always lose it's straightness within an hour after i straightened it... and then i discovered the Chi... The Chi not only kept my hair straight for 2 whole days (it definitely would've kept it straight for longer; but i had to wash it), but it also tamed ALL my flyaways and frizz... My hair was perfect!



http://www.folica.com/Chi_Flat_I_317_1.h/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment