Friday, February 10, 2012

How hot is the 25 on the Revlon ceramic straightener?

well yesterday i went to my friends house to sleep over. i went with my hair wet and in braids...i have naturally curly hair so you can imagine the afro i had going on there. i have a professional flat iron that cost $70. i can NEVER get my hair straight no matter how hard i work on it. anyways my friend has a Revlon ceramic flat iron with heat settings from 1 to 25. she had it on 25 and offered to flat iron my hair.i said yes and she got it BONE straight! i was amazed because my hair was crazy. i was wondering how hot the 25 setting is on that flat iron so i can adjust mine to the same temperature because mine goes by degrees.How hot is the 25 on the Revlon ceramic straightener?
Probably around 300+ degrees or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment