Friday, February 10, 2012

Can somebody give me some hair straightener reviews/help?

It can't be more that $50 and I prefer a 1 inch.


And do not please leave me answers saying to buy a chi; I don't care if its worth it because I honestly can't afford it.





And I was wondering if anybody had this conair straightener:


http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=9906764





if you do, please give me reviews on it.








or Conairs in general; how do they work and are the worthwhile?








thank you.Can somebody give me some hair straightener reviews/help?
your best bet would be getting a 1 inch one those work the best and dont get one with the comb attached to it those just rip your hair out and the one in the picture you showed looks like i would work pretty well but some tips on straightening your hair would be using a comb as you staighten and use some heat protecting sprays so you dont damage your hairCan somebody give me some hair straightener reviews/help?
I have a Conair, I had a 30$ one.. piece of POO literally! my hair got caught in it all the time and stuff and it ripped it out a couple times too.. that and also it took like 5-10 minutes to heat...





Before ';upgrading'; I considered getting Sedu~ then I decided to risk it by getting a 70$ Conair- so far it's lasting pretty well :) I can't find the one salon version online but this this one has similar features:


http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4053424





Umm, only thing I can tell you to stay away from is things with interchangeable plates like the (3 in 1's) since your hair gets caught in those. And I was told by my hairdresser when I asked him about straighteners, he said don't get wet%26amp;dries, since it's bad for your hair supposedly. Mmm and look for ceramic or tourmaline plates. Thats about all I know. Oh and I find ';flat plates'; easier to work with than ones with the ';curve';. I've never curled my hair with a ';curved'; plated straightener but the flat iron works just nicely :)
if you really only want to spend 50... i would go with a remington straightener.





but my true recommendation is the rusk straightener... its on sale at ulta for 69.95 down from 99.95... its the best straightener ive ever used and ive had the chi, t3, and sedu(... they're all sitting in my closet)

No comments:

Post a Comment