Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I want my hair 2 be very straight i bought a ceramic straightener & my eye got red bcause it was hot &.....?

my parents dont like me using the hair straightnener because it burns my hair how can i make my hair straight???i have naturally curly hair and im 11 yrs old if my mom wasnt a salonist (she use 2) my hair wouldve been looking like sedusa everyday and the blowdrying doesnt make it straight like how all the other gurls have it at school. =[I want my hair 2 be very straight i bought a ceramic straightener %26amp; my eye got red bcause it was hot %26amp;.....?
Speak to you mum and ask her if she would be prepared to chemically straighten it for you, otherwise would a different set of straighteners be better for you?





You must of had them quite close to your eyes to have caused it to go red, otherwise your hair was too wet.





There are lots of shampoos and conditioners available to help protect your hair from damage.





Whilst curly hair is really nice, everyone likes to change their hair style occasionally.





People make mistakes all the time. The job of you parents is to make sure those mistakes are safe. Getting her involved through a little diplomacy will help you both and reassure her that you want to be more careful.I want my hair 2 be very straight i bought a ceramic straightener %26amp; my eye got red bcause it was hot %26amp;.....?
well i dont know caz my hair wont go straight either but i think it matters what shampoo and condition you use the more expensive the better
ur eye got red?!?!?!


i use a ceramic straightner...it depends on how curly ur hair is...if its extremely curly then put it to the highest heat setting..and if not ..accordingly decrease it..do not use it on wet hair..i repeat...do NOT..it rips ur hair right apart.. :-P





be paitent, it takes time, but works...dont let it burn ur hair, straight it for an appropriate time
You can buy a shampoo that helps straighten your hair. I forget the name but you can't miss it, it's in a bright orange bottle. However, this didn't completely straighten my hair. It just made my curls less curly. You can straighten, you just need to be educated in how to properly use it.
their is probably a control to change the temp if not take it back a get a diffrent brand





their are also diffrent types of hair products that prevent your hair from burning





and don't put it too close to your head that may be it





or section it off
You can use a straightener 1 - 2 times per week without worrying about too much heat damage. The trick to flat irons, you need to use it at a much lower heat setting than what you had it on. It should not be set so high that it is burning your hair. In addition, you can buy styling products that provide a protective thermal heat barrier between your hair and the iron. Finally, if you shampoo and style your hair every other day or every 2 days, you don't have to use the iron, daily. It gives your hair a break. If you are using the right protective styling products, they will help protect your hair as well as help you hold your style for 1 or 2 days inbetween shampooing/styling.





I think you are a little too young to be worried about having your hair straight every day. Wouldn't it be more fun to style it different ways? Straight some days, naturallly curly some days, etc. Don't be so hung up on looking like all the other girls at school. Be individual, be yourself. You can create trends that other's might want to follow.





Yes, there are many shampoos, conditioners and styling products specifically formulated to straighten your hair. However, even after using these products, you still need to take time to blow dry your hair straight. Most of these type products are professional products that you would be able to find at a professional beauty supply store or a beauty salon. (Back to Basics %26amp; Pureology are 2 specific brands to check out)
idk how to make it straight but i think curly hair is beautiful and u can put mouse in it right after u get out of the shower and then scrunch it and then let it air dry= BEAUTIFUL CURLS
There is a kingd of straightener that doesn't burn your hair though!I use it ! My hair is silky and beautiful! I think the straightener was from sally's ! But they might be expensive ! that is the only advise i could give you. And I have never heard of a shampoo that straighten yor hair either!

No comments:

Post a Comment